To move forward, it is always better to set an objective... and take the time to analyse the journey in order to decide which route to take. Early Spider helps you in shaping your digital strategy: web marketing positioning audit, digital and editorial consulting, studies and surveys.
Consultancy and studies
Audits and strategy consulting
At Early Spider, we believe that efficient digital marketing tactics are not linear but cyclical. In concrete terms, this means that we recommend basing the web strategy on an audit, synthetic or exhaustive, then schedule regular evaluations of marketing actions to improve their effectiveness.
To carry out audit work, we have developed a tool to analyze and represent the online positioning of a brand based on 6 indicators: website, contents, social media, international, SEO and direct marketing.
A score out of 10 is awarded based on points collected on many criteria. For the website, for example, the indicator takes into account:
- the design (aesthetics, ergonomics, adaptation to different screen sizes...);
- the technical execution (configuration and security, loading time, accessibility...);
- the functions to optimize user experience and boost conversions (call to action, personalized and contextual messages and recommendations, interaction methods…);
- the compliance with the laws on digital (legal notice, cookies management, uses of personal data...).
Depending on the audit report, the competitive environment, but also the objectives, means and structure of the organization, we will be able to list strategic recommendations to develop your web. We also can step in as consultants on more specific projects, whether for digital consulting (technical specifications drafting; choice of tools, platforms or distribution channels; SEO optimization) or content consulting (establishment of a web or 2.0 editorial policy, definition of a sitemap, connecting online and offline marketing).
Studies and surveys
In digital marketing, data analysis and surveys are essential. Whether it is to evaluate the relevance of a marketing channel, to test the market potential, to gather customers' opinions or to analyze the evolutions of a professional sector, the studies allow to better measure the opportunities and to smartly adapt.
With a global approach associating content expertise and knowledge of new technologies, Early Spider can accompany you on each phase of quantitative or qualitative studies:
(with generator or custom-made)
- Definition of objectives, choice of consultation methods and target
- Drafting and organization of questions
- Creation and integration of web surveys (with generator or custom-made)
- Interviews and focus groups
- Data mining and data scraping
- Data formatting, processing and cross-referencing
- Production of syntheses and analyzes with static or dynamic visualizations